Peace must be imposed from a position of strength. The Allies...

1. 375 Posts.
    Peace must be imposed from a position of strength. The Allies proved that after WW2.

I believe that if there is to be a peace, it will be imposed by someone who is recognised as being able to deliver and if it's unacceptable the consequences will be worse. For the weaker or defeated party.

The Palestinians are and always have been the weaker party, morally, fiscally and in any other way you care to portray them. Their leadership is riddled with corruption, all at the expense of the so called people they are representing.

They deserve nothing, but I believe in the interests of peace, the Israelis will give up part of what they can barely afford to, specifically from a strategic military aspect.

However it's their calll, not mine.

I in their shoes would not give an inch. Yes, I have a biblical Christian outlook, but believe me, I am not alone. Millions of Christians support Israel and her well being. We do not believe that the Palestinians have Israels best interests at heart.

They never have and never will. Their aim is to enroach upon Israel a liitle at a time till they have the opportunity to obliterate the Jewish state.

I find it incerdible that anyone with a sound mind can believe one word that comes out of their despotic president's foul mouth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.