RTM reefton mining nl

to my surprise this dint get slaughtered, page-9

1. 974 Posts.
    gregy gregy gregy to your surprise this dint get slaughtered , well the stock finished on its low for the day the volume was less that of that of yesterday and every day and every week from now the volume will go down with the stock flactuating a bit on the way down,over the last 2 days traders have made and have lost money on the dead pussycat bounce but thats going to stop soon and nothing will happen for 2-3 years at least till this episode is just about forgotten and another bull-s-hit story will unfold
    rtm is not one stock that can be trusted look at its directors look who is going to bed with whom and dont worry i also lost a fair bit of money with them but did make a bit along the way and will do so again at the right time (hopefully make not loose lol) anyway dont be surprised if mr moore resings after at some point in time they'll make it look like he has being forced to resing and the better people take over and crap and crap. time will come soon and the shares will trade at 3 cents and the options at 1 cent ,people with the placement in their hands at 6 cents will be asking questions as they will not be happy but the answer is already in place-why did you not sell your shares at 5.3-5.7 and your options at 1.8-2 cents after the ann. came out- and i'm sure many did and many more will over the next few days some at a profit and some at a small loss but the real loosers are the believers of rtm directors and the ones that still believe its going to bounce on no news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.