CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

To Neil1959 from Zessina, page-160

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Good morning Caossuits, I'm rather puzzled about your comment directed at me suggesting that I am silly because you seem to have found something in my post which says that "they can sell products here when it's not legal for them to". I have never made any such suggestion, and I trust that you will have the decency to acknowledge that, and withdraw your comment.

As for your comment which suggests that I should not be near a trading platform, I have been investing in the stockmarket for about 50 years, and I think that I'm starting to get the hang of it, even though I make an occasional poor investment decision. And yes, that applies to my investments in QBL. Fortunately I was able to bail at appropriate times, and only lost the price of a night out at the local RSL.

With regard to your highlighted comment that cannabis does not make you rich overnight, I think that that is self-evident, and hardly warrants highlighting. I do believe that there will be some very substantial and sustained profits to be made in hemp, and in due course in cannabis, but after spending over 30 years of my working life in the commercial world, I'm aware that simply having a product or a company does not translate into sales and profits, particularly in a highly regulated industry.

It's essential to have appropriately experienced and qualified personnel who understand the industry from both a technical and a sales, marketing and distribution point of view. With hemp, there are certain basics essential to successful growing and processing, and then finding and keeping wholesale and retail markets.

With medical cannabis it's much more complicated, and requires a great deal of complex laboratory research and trials with a team of highly qualified professionals to even get to the stage of producing a product which can gain government approval. But that's only one step along a difficult path to profits. Getting the product prescribed by doctors and distributed to and stocked by pharmacists in a competitive marketplace is no easy task.

If you have a look at some of the other medical cannabis stocks listed on the ASX, you will find that they have already done a huge amount of research work, much of it overseas and often in partnership with other companies and universities, and they have a team of appropriately qualified and experienced doctors and university-trained researchers on board.

There appears to me to be a number of gaps in QBL's organisation which need to be filled if they are to become successful in the markets which they are targeting.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.