CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

To Neil1959 from Zessina, page-185

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Hi Neil,

I invested in QBL believing that it had a great future in hemp, and to a lesser degree in medical cannabis, and although they appeared to me to have lost their way in the managing of the acquisitions, I believe that it is still possible for them to resurrect the company and ultimately be successful, even though they have lost so much ground.

One thing which I truly believe was lacking was a good investor presentation, and an ASX listed medical cannabis pharma company has today issued a presentation which is the sort of thing which I believe QBL shareholders and potential investors wish to see. We are not allowed to cross promote on HC, a policy which I support, but as that company is mainly operating in Europe and Canada, and is not in the hemp industry, I hope that it is acceptable for me to mention the company (CPH), because I think that the directors and management of QBL would do well to have a look at the format and content of that company's presentation, and do something similar for QBL shareholders.

Cheers,
    Mike
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.