CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

To Neil1959 from Zessina, page-2

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

How would they finance it Zess?

If the hemp crops haven’t produced anywhere near 500t they were expecting which means way less revenue and they are about to press shareholders into a cap raise almost twice the current share price just so they can raise $5 million what are they going to need to do in order for the bauxite mine to get up and start running? Another cap raise maybe? More shares offered... bring out the confetti! If anyone can explain how that would happen without another cap raise I’m all ears.

I listened to an amazing podcast called Tech Stuff. It was all about critical thinking. It was such a great thing to listen to and to put into perspective of the Stockmarket and more importantly penny stocks. What particularly great is learning about how people justify their decisions. Well worth a listen for anybody here.

And Bigdan. I don’t advise on buying any stocks. If I talk about another stock here it’s as a comparison and not to promote. I did answer your question in terms of what I now look for in choosing a stock ... managements history, previous ventures, who is backing them, how they announce and what they announce are just some things! Are pot stocks in a bubble? Dunno but if it is over exposing yourself to a penny stock where this is possible and losing all your dough will be your fault. There’s enough info there if you apply critical thinking to believe that maybe being a long term holder is highly risky and not the best way to trade. But that’s just my opinion.

I currently don’t have any potstocks.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.