CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Zess and others invested mainly because of bauxite, if you...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Zess and others invested mainly because of bauxite, if you haven’t seen the warning signs over the years then I don’t know if you ever will. Low grade bauxite which has never had any interest from potential customers, even after the saposed China trip we haven’t heard a thing in months. How many years in the making is it now? I originally invested in this company for the hemp, with MM as the long term. If I invest again, it will be because of the hemp.
    This company has a hell of a lot of potential on the hemp and MM side, the biggest problem seems to be the capacity to harvest large amounts of hemp seed, and to be able to produce meaningful revenue. This will most likely change over the next year as they learn and grow, but there are a lot of big questions hanging still, as there are with most speccys. Imo, the bauxite is, and has never been an attractive investment. The hemp has the potential to make this company huge, or, if they don’t work it out soon it has the potential to sink them. Risk vs reward, as with all things. Risk is too high for me right now but I still see the big potential.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.