CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

To Neil1959 from Zessina, page-42

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Neil,

I have been a long time holder of QBL and hopefully for longer. This answer could of been very simple but again management once again has given this long winded answer without really answering the full question and sometimes with other questions not answering at all.
    Is it hard to answer back with - management is still in negotiations or the deal as fallen through? Yes, management might feel that it will hurt the company but in fact it would not in the longer term. Investors would see that management are transparent and not hiding anything. A perfect example was the low crop yield - Why didn't management state this when it happen? Yes people would of been disappointed but in the long term people would see that management did not hide anything.

Its becoming a habit of this management and investors or long time holders are seeing this and its causing a lot of doubt/lose confidence in which i think has a lot to do with the SP being the way it is and the constant badgering of management on this forum.

Can management or yourself be more direct to the point when answering questions and on releasing information please.

If the question cannot be answered, explain why it cant be please.

Creating more transparency is what investors love with management.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.