CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

To Neil1959 from Zessina, page-99

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There’s a lot of noise and comments from all quarters at the moment. Some very valid and others just dragging old mud.

It’s important to be critical and cynical, however, credit should be given where credit is due.

I agree with Zess and others on Bauxite - seems to be strung along with lots of promises and not much by way of update. Can we please have some concrete and realistic updates. Is this dead in the water. If so, please write this off and not spend any more money on it. If it is worth something, then please spend some money and get on with creating some value out of it. If it is up to buyers and we can’t find any please just tell us long suffering shareholders. It should have no impact on the share price as we know the market has given no value for Bauxite. If we have the answers, then Zess can make an informed decision on whether to continue to hold.

On hemp and MCL, I am going to say the board has done a tremendous job. Name one other company that has gone from zero to controlling an integrated infrastructure for hemp and are in the process of doing similar for medicinal. MCL could not have achieved all of this without QBL.

My only constructive comment for the board is that they should let the results do the talking. Tone down on hyperbole, don’t over promise, use measured and realistic language in their announcements and build trust.

No amount of effort from Neil on Hotcopper is going to engender trust as there is a lot of history and believe it or not, people have long memories.

Let the results speak for QBL.

For now, I am happy to hold for hemp and medicinal, we are at the forefront of a potentially huge industry. Management have done a great job in my mind on this front and this is reflected in the valuation. People need to be realistic about valuation and the time it takes to develop a business.

Good luck to all.

If you are not happy then vote with your feet, that’s what investing (and in the case of QBL speculating) via the ASX enables you to do.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.