ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

to new and prospective investors, page-34

1. 311 Posts.
    Jalinski, Tibbs, EuroTraveler,

thanks a lot for your detailed information about oppies, tax etc. that was very kind. Yes HC makes this possible.

Very useful to make a decision what to buy.

My brother is a resident of Australia and has to pay tax as everybody over there.

For tax reasons, it would be even better to buy in Germany because we get the whole gain of a share with no recuction and dont have to pay tax at all, if we hold for more than one year.

But this regulation will be changed from 2009, than one has to pay 30 % from the gain and it does not matter how long you hold. When you sell, the bank takes this and gives it to the tax office.

In my case I bought BAU in October 2007 at 0.25 $ and I will probably hold it, until it has become something like FMG and then I can sell this and have the whole gain, because I hold it for more than 1 year. Made already 104 % profit and am very happy with my BAU shares. I also dont worry at all if this stock comes down from time to time because it really has a strength.

As my brother dont like any paper work and wants it as simple as possible, I think I will buy BAU shares for him. This is not so abstract as options. Therefore he is very good as a goldsmiths and is making beautiful opal jewellery.
    If any one lives in Sydney he can see his creations at "Opal Fields" in this beautiful shopping center at Level 2, Queen Victoria Building.
    Or even easier:
    http://www.opalfields.com.au/inCMS_OF_public/Modules/Public/Content.aspx?ID=71

I am able to trade for him via etrade Australia from my Computer in Germany. Is it not a crazy world, to be able to do this? This is total Globalization!!

So I look for a good opportunity to buy some BAU shares, perhaps today or on Friday according how cheap I can get them. With the down Market sentiment, this could be a good time for a buy.

Last price in Germany was 0,338 € Euro - 0,5548 A$ so we have to pay 6 % more but this is normal. To buy in Australia would cost a lot of broker fee.

What I dont really understand, why the interest of BAU has increased so much since one or two months and trading volume is so much more these days. It must have some reason why this happens. I can remember that nothing happende with BAU for several months and there was silence on the BAU thread.

Perhaps someone find some explanation why the sentiment for BAU has changed.

What I have noticed that some people buy BAU shares in Frankfurt quite regulary even today it was a Volume of 8000 shares.

Let see in which direction BAU will go today

a guess in probabilities.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92961 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.