FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

To new shareholders of BGS – wanting to vote 'yes' instructions, page-127

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    My son's Oscars (fish 30cm long), would really love a few of them Fooca.

I would no longer be expecting any announcements from BGS until after tomorrow's meeting. Then depending on the vote, either a lot more crickets, or a lot more action/announcements.

IMO There will be people going tomorrow that are still undecided which way to vote, and their votes could be crucial for both sides, so anything silly now would not help either side's cause.

Michael cannot come and defend his actions here on HC because he was banned for a year from memory, about 4-5 months ago, and I'm sure he would have a very good source for the information he has put up.

He has spent many months in China now learning about the lithium industry there from all players perspectives. He and his team were able to start at the top, with a meeting with a man that was the chair of the minor metals association, (or something like that), who had a diary with just about everyone that is a player of any sort in the lithium industry in it.

This man IS MR LITHIUM, in China. My understanding was that he gave the group (Minemark) many introductions to people and businesses in China, most importantly people. In return what they found was that many of these important people from the lithium industry, new next to nothing about lithium resources and players in Australia. They told the Chinese almost everything they knew about what was going on in Australia, and kept meeting more and more important people from larger and larger companies, to the point that if any of the players in China, ie battery makers or converters, or EV car and bus makers, want to know something about or in Australia's lithium industry, they contact Michael.
    When I emailed Michael the other day, he had just landed in Singapore after yet another trip to China to meet other lithium players.

Having him not only on our side, but as Chairman of the board, is going to be crucial in getting the correct deals done with the right parties. In China, rank matters, so the Chairman of the company is an important person. We now have the possibility of him being Chairman for us and a much larger resource (than I thought we would get to) to work with, and one of the highest grades in the world.

With Michael in a position of power of any lithium company, I would buy shares in it, as IMO he is a monty to add value for shareholders, because of what, but more importantly WHO he knows in China.

What he puts out in a tweet, will be with a level of authority coming from someone that knows a bit about the situation. Sure that person could have got this one wrong, but at least wait until the end of March, until you call him incorrect, as despite what a paper states, his info might still be better.

Personally, I'm hoping for a dump of shares if we get a BOD change, so they can sneer at the win, with ex-director and their supporters selling shares bought cheaper, that way I'll be able to buy a lot more at a cheap price. I'll keep holding if the current BOD get up, as the increase in resource size, has to have added some value to the company anyway, but Michael getting in is my catalyst for buying more.
    All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.