FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

To new shareholders of BGS – wanting to vote 'yes' instructions, page-162

1. 14 Posts.
    Thank you for your reply John Utah. Good luck to you and all the shareholder gang here in the aftermath of this successful and unprecedented coup. I fully concur with any actions that make boards more accountable. However, I maintain my concerns with the new director and the Mali transition.

Fooca, I'm sure neither of us want to waste time addressing your essay while you are celebrating. But you are correct, it was only about 12 months ago that the acquisition was made and the French documents from the 60's for Bougouni were circulated. It was other positions that were taken a little earlier.

I don't care that anyone thinks I am one of a multitude of other people. I am actually glad that Langford might now be out of broader circulation to reside in BGS. Something that the outgoing directors may not agree with. Names associated with Langford include Brendan Borg, David Gillam, David Robinson, James McKay, Thomas Cheng. Names that I will be looking out for carefully in the future.

As for the Tweets that I find so problematic. Again in his most recent 140 characters Langford manages to show his form on his first day as a director. Firstly, Zimbabwe is a significant miner of lithium ore, so BGS is not the most advanced in Africa. Secondly, Langford claims that BGS will be producing in 2018. I suspect it would be against Australian regulations for a director to publicly make that statement prior to feasibility assessment and grant of tenure. Further, do people here actually believe that claim? Well, I guess you all do. Have fun while it lasts.

Congratulations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.