FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

You are correct Mark.... As long as you have submitted your...

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    You are correct Mark.... As long as you have submitted your votes by 11AM WST 20 March whatever the number of shares you are REGISTERED for - @ that date and time - will be the number of votes counted for you. That is why my thread title refers to the "7m+ shares bought....." i.e. the sellers of those 7m+ - since the 15th Feb. - will not have votes counted for that # of shares.
    I emphasise the word REGISTERED for the reason that - because it is a Monday - the last day - TO BE SURE - for which votes will be counted - for purchasES of shares will be the previous Wednesday, being "T+2 (clear)" days before the cut-off day. (T stands for the day of the trade).
    If for some very peculiar reason the SP jumped dramatically - to give a lot of present patient shareholders a windfall profit they could not resist taking -
    on next Friday 19 March -
    if ANY s/holder SOLD shares on that day votes would still be counted for them (provided of course the online voting procedure was done on the Friday or earlier, because such shares were traded out within the "T + 2" day trading period, and thus not be able to be deducted from the holder's REGISTERED holding.
    Consequently the buyers of all those shares - bought on Friday - would not be able to have votes cast for themselves in respect of those shares. Clear as mud? You can tell I'm a retired accountant. can't you. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.