RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

In light of your decency in addressing me questions I would like...

1. 477 Posts.
    In light of your decency in addressing me questions I would like to offer you my thoughts on Range as a speccie ......

The rampers have a history of picking a stock with an amazing story …… one where details of the project can never be verified …… one where there are many, many different elements are in play, thus many different areas to ‘use sleight of hand’ and avoid the obvious. Range fits the bill.

The issues I have:

Range is a favourite of the rampers ……. not too many stocks realise their ‘ramped potential’ do they?

IF Range was a chance, the market wouldn’t have it trading @ 30% of it’s market cap AFTER announcements indicated that risk has been reduced. That’s a bad sign for mine.

THE BIG UN’ …… Range has never been permanently re-rated on ‘supposed good news’ which leads me to disbelieve this ‘supposed good news’!

History shows that junior explorers, stocks with potential, go through many stages, proving up the deposit, getting the finances and JV’s in order, reducing the sovereign risk etc, etc …… AT EACH MILESTONE THEY ARE PERMANENTLY RE-RATED.

Range has never been permanently re-rated!

In fact it has dropped by at least half after achieving ‘supposed milestones’.

I think its’ a sham!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.