RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

PongoFrom your detailed post at the start of this thread (well...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Pongo

From your detailed post at the start of this thread (well detailed compared to your usual fare) you end with an emphatic message.

In essence, and correct me if I am wrong

You Think Range is a Sham

Thank you Pongo for being so candid. I think everyone here has the message.

Now if you had of posted tonights effort back on Sept 19, 2007, you could have saved yourself all the effort and the angst of putting up 397 negative posts.

You may leave the forum now, as everyone has got your message by now. By the way, some here don't necessarily agree with you, but if it goes pear shaped, at least through your tireless efforts no-one will be able to say that they weren't warned.

On the other hand, if they like the way the political situation appears to be resolving, and the way the register is tightly held, and the BIG names that appear on the register, and the remarkable prospectivity of Puntland and the strong involvement of Lundin through Africa Oil, and the fact that it is listed on AIM and all primed to go, and they like the fact that the world desperately needs more oil discoveries as Peak Oil draws ever nearer, and having liked all of that, your negative advice puts them off taking a position, well imagine then how they will feel if AOI commences drilling and hits oil in short order and the price goes ballistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.