IMM 10.2% 32.5¢ immutep limited

to our american friends, page-3

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I’ve been trying to resist the urge to post on PRR so often, but as they say “resistance is futile”. ;-)

Reflecting on the activity since the Nasdaq listing, my perspective has turned to the original reason stated by MR for the dual listing. The goal was to provide exposure to the US market and investors for the company. It’s part of the long term company strategy, recognising that the US market is far more comfortable with Biotech companies. It’s also the largest single target market for the company’s products, notably Cvac and as such represents the most likely source of future funding/marketing/JV opportunities.

A lot of people have referred to this as “ticking the boxes” and while that’s true, I prefer to think of it as “laying the foundations” for the future growth of the company.

The goal of the listing was NOT to try to bump up PRR’s share price in Australia, nor were they attempting to raise fresh capital.

I’ll be the first to admit that, like many here, I really enjoyed the entertainment value and circus atmosphere of the recent activity. I probably got a little too caught up in the hoopla. I never expected to see a significant or sustained rise in the share price, but I stated a few times in the past I had no idea what the immediate reaction would be. It would have been nice to see a bump in the SP, as recognition of putting this foundation stone in place, but que sera!

Now there a numerous posts calling the Nasdaq listing a fizzer, a failure, a debacle etc. With respect to those posters, it may well be that’s from their perspective, due to unrealistic expectations. From the company’s perspective it has been a success. They achieved what they set out to achieve, bringing attention to Prima Biomed from a wider and vastly more understanding investment audience.

If some chose to buy PRR shares on the sole basis of their dual listing, that is speculation, which is fine. If the strategy did not work out as expected, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the aim of the listing from the company’s point of view.

Personally, I invested in Prima quite some time back based on a lot of research and conviction that the company has a potentially paradigm changing technology and strong management team. That view has not changed one iota since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.030(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.5¢ $1.079M 3.280M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 177490 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 19975 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.