UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

To Our Aus. director

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My message for you is via this forum as it's past time the boards contemptuous attitude to s/h is made public.
    I recall someones post which indicated you apparantly alluded to the possibility of legal action because your relevant contact details were posted. If at all you have similar thoughts regarding me I urge you to not think, DO IT.

A considerable time into the period on which you lot asked us to judge you by your actions - and nothing. Not even an email to s/h updating on the many basic details you know they want. Personally I'd additionally like to see the companys plan of action to regain control of IP, and, with R&D minimized, how you all are going to maintain any possible competitive advantage with i.e. wearables.
    IR may finally be responding however it is, predictably, with limited rhetoric.

Given AS has gone but the silence continues, this suggests to me the culture of treating shareholders like mushrooms emanates from the board. Therefore I also wonder if the BS from AS actually stemmed from the board?

To sum up, following is a quote I once recorded, either from asic or an influential U.S. Director/lawyer/businessman who criticized the quality of directors generally.
    "If performing properly, A DIRECTOR WILL MAKE SURE INVESTORS ARE CONFIDENT & INFORMED, and the market is fair, orderly and transparent."
    p.s. are you enjoying your payrise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.