UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

To Our Aus. director, page-6

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2056
    FWIW, I reluctantly will admit to controlling in excess of 3m CDIs being a LTSH of well over 10 years. Sad but true. This stock has been the first I have ever owned that has tormented me. Never mind, it was all my own fault, listening to AS and believing it was not likely that his words could be so grossly devoid of fact or truth.

I would happily support any Shareholders group speaking with a single voice.

Due to my work demands, I don't have a great deal of time to pursue interests (or bug bears like UNS). That said, we need to somehow unite to demonstrate our collective importance to the ongoing capital of the company and our fairly reasonable request as stakeholders, for greater operational/financial disclosures.

I can accept even adverse information is better than silence since it at least provides shareholders with a basis to form an opinion on whether they wish to retain, release or increase their stake. Getting no information, makes the decision like Russian roulette.

The current SP looks low, but in the absence of information, maybe it is not. Who the hell knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.