MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

to play the fiddle with the mel or the bow?, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Maybe you need to speak to the big 3 and ask them the question as I'm certain they would have done their due diligence on ESG, BOW and MEL before deciding to lob their respective bids."

Acecant,

Maybe they've decided to take out one each. Then on the other hand, they maybe have decided to get the two cheaper ones out of the way first. And maybe they have also decided to give a good workover to the MEL sp before making any forward move as well. Or maybe they'd know that with MEL they have a totally different ball game to play with because MEL doesn't just have CSG, but they also conventional gas to play with, while it also appears that they will have lots and lots of it as well. So, they may be still trying to figure out what is a good price to come up with before they will make a move, knowing full well that, if they come up with something ridiculous they will be laughed out of this planet.

Notice that, like you, I have made mention of the "Maybe" word on countless occasions. Because. like you I am doing a lot of guessing as well.

All I know here, is that some of the Directors have bought huge amounts of shares with their hard earned, unlike the Directors of other companies out there, and that to me does inspire a little more confidence.

Note also that I have been, and still am, an holder of all of MEL, BOW, and of course ESG. But, my own preference is still with MEL to give me a better return. Just guessing of course, nevertheless I remain confident.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13539897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3647205 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.