FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I have no idea how long you have held for WN? Top efforts for...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I have no idea how long you have held for WN? Top efforts for your input! Realistically, a little ambitious, but hey" Only a small select, hold the real truth." As the warriors tire, positive fresh input is well received. Excellent work!!

Myself, feeling a little deflated watching some wonderful stories around us, and many of those on my watch list and conceding many a mist opportunities. I Continued giving old mate Packer a few thumbs, for what appears to be a somewhat pragmatic value, as we now stand.

If this very rare find is truly so special, where the hell are all the investors? I am very well aware of all the hurdles, DOC, no income, constant CR's, etc. etc. My question is, and call me impatient, and gratitude to the extremely long holders. "How special is this discovery??"

I hope to hell the numbers your bandying about represent half of what lay in place, very murky waters indeed. Here's to hoping we are the next amazing story of a major uplift in the ASX. Recognition, potential plus, and investor confidence.

As time continues to pass, and we graciously add another day, week, month and year to our lives. A key to unlocking this tense situation we have put ourselves in, would be greatly appreciated. No pressure to management. Let's lay some blood on the table, "Right or wrong." and truth behold!!. Answers will lead to upmost confidence, and this is what will be required to gain the respect this company may possibly deserve. More hard yards, before they enjoy their dessert.

My children have grown up with a very important belief. Secrets, will never benefit your future. I hope management can act in the same way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.