POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Some more copy/paste magic for a lazy Friday arvo. Frankly, I...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243

Some more copy/paste magic for a lazy Friday arvo. Frankly, I prefer Georgie's music edification vids. I just thank God that you're not in control TB SB.

Let's break these ideas down:

[SB] POS BOD have to take action now -

• [SB]buy that 50M on market or from your trustee holders, so AF goes to 19.99%

That's AF's responsibility, not the POS BoD. It's worrisome that you don't appear to grasp this basic first principle that differentiates between the BoD and a single (albeit large) shareholder. He most likely hasn't done that because... he doesn't need to.

• [SB] buyback shares, reduce equity, do not issue any new equity

Already covered that this won't work. Using cash from a non-producer to buyback shares results in  reducing the total shares issued (upward pressure on SP) whilst also b) depleting assets (cash at bank), which acts to have equal and opposite downward pressure on the SP due to a reduced reduced EV (enterprise value). Result: you come full circle for zero net gain and less cash in bank! That's why it doesn't work, unless you're using ongoing profits or one-off gains to fund said buybacks. Finance 101 fail.

• [SB] dont waste the $68M cash remaining on admin

Yes, an worthy ideal.

• [SB] drill more at abi rose and find the new nova

We agree on this one. Probably the single best potentially value-adding activity to do whilst the NP acts to impede moving forward on the BS complex re-start.

• [SB] buy a high grade deposit near the swan plant

Agreed. The NP weakness might hopefully serve to act as a catalyst to rattle the tree wrt any potential sellers of worthwhile deposits. I'd be surprised if this was not being considered, or at least in RD's mind.

• [SB] restart the swan plant using a converted MOU for immediate income generation be it gold or nickel or LI, it doesnt matter.

Disagree. The great risk for us here is that our processing plant ends up being tied-up when we need it for our own ore. This type of deal made sense with KDR at the time at LJ because we desperatly needed the cash and LJ wasn't slated as the first cab off the rank. If we can find another KDR-style deal for LJ then that might have merit, but we don't want to tie-up BS. Not now that we have cash reserves...

• [SB] raise the SP past 10c

Abracadabra!

(Is this thing working?? The guy at the Magic Wand Shoppe needs to answer some questions!)

• [SB] payoff the CN debt in full of $21M early using cash at bank, dont allow the yanks to be a secured creditor at all! We dont need them.

The CN is an unsecured debt. Better to retain our scarce cash and deal with the repayment/refinancing issue when it becomes real. Do you really think that FG (AF's nominee, not proxy, to the BoD) or even the other Directors who are also shareholders (GB - Chairman, or RD - MD & CEO) will allow any future funding deal with BMM could favour BMM above other shareholders? Not sure whether you've noticed, but BMM have now lost the element of surprise - and it's not because because of your hysterical warnings! (lol).

I'm certain there is posturing/jockeying happening behind the scenes. Don't underestimate the provincial Home Team. They have already outplayed the Visitors in Round 1. And it's not AF I am referring to...

Last edited by zebster: 07/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.