POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Round 1 to AF & Co (GB FG RD CI) 6c bid got smashed with a...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Round 1 to AF & Co (GB FG RD CI)
    6c bid got smashed with a classic poison pill equity dilution to friendlies defence invented in hours

Round 2 - there are 3 options
    1. BMM bids at 6.0c onmarket after capping it at 4c for a while before new nova results released
    tries to take a 51% interest and majority BOD control, got a few months left for this strategy
    2. BMM shorts it to 3c using good ole yankee doodle dandee INSTOs like Pershing & JPM and bids at 5.2c as NP tanks hoping AF has given up again like with ANL AGO AHZ
    3. AF & co release the new nova results, NP spikes to 8.00 and they restart production and SP rockets to $1 and BMM get 10 year management of LJ rights near Lanfranchi to use LJ mill for ore tolling and sell out of POS for a multibagger

Lanfranchi is 120km north east of LJ plant, a saving of $200M from building a new plant
    Only problem is, is abi rose and the new nova  are next to LJ and POS aint giving this up
    If they find a new nova high grade  then forget that plan as well for BMM.

upload_2018-12-7_16-58-33.jpeg

Im betting on option 3

Abi rose leads us to the super high grade new nova (forrestania but horizontal) and LJ starts up first.

Dennis is a nickel Legend, he will lead us to the promised land.
    I saw it in his eyes at the AGM, he knows things he cant talk about, he loves abi rose and the intrusive open direction.
    He approached me to discuss this. He said Squadron is fully supporting the BOD.

I am more confident than ever.
    BMM will not TO POS
    POS WILL find the NEW NOVA
    POS will restart and become a major producer IMHO.

Only a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.83K 3.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 34586799 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34576331 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.