MUL multiemedia limited

Malcomm,I find your comment 'Do you even bother to read, or...

1. 69 Posts.
    Malcomm,

I find your comment 'Do you even bother to read, or merely speculate??' extremely funny especially in view of your postings.

My question to you is, Do you even bother to think, or merely believe what you read?

How about this announcement regarding the ANZ deal just about a year ago titled [Responds to media speculation 1/2 ]:
    ---------
    '"The recently announced changes in substantial shareholdings in Multiemedia Limited, and in particular the sale of shares by ANZ Banking Group Limited, and the acqisition of a relevant interest in 9.20% of the issued capital through a call option over shares in
    Multiemedia Limited, has had no adverse impact on the commercial arrangements that exist between the Company and ANZ Banking Group Limited with respect to the marketing of the Company's products as "ANZ Bizsite".
    ---------
    but lets just ignore that shall we..

what about the huge online 3D real estate site that was going to make them millions. Whatever happened to that?

28mil in revenue, but still 16mil in loss. I wouldn't exactly say that's a good company to invest in. So don't tell me that I simply speculate about what is happening. You are either living in ignorance, or you are an insider trying to talk it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.