CST 3.90% 8.0¢ castile resources ltd

to post or not to post, page-17

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Patrick, I have no wish to inflame the discussion, but it is surely no more than fair to put the record straight. Elleburra has been completely consistent in his postings, both here and elsewhere. The paragraph which you attributed to him:
    "Until very recently, I had CST in the Speculative group. I trade stocks in this group, (though I have never traded CST), but do not accumulate. I have recently moved CST to the Growth group (indicating my increased confidence in the company's future). I rarely trade stocks in the Growth group, but I do accumulate when I assess the value justifies it."
    was actually posted by Normc (who, by the way, has likewise been consistent in his position, and made thoughtful contributions to the discussion), and not by Elleburra. It's not only reasonable, but also very desirable that we should see posts from people with different positions - how else are we ever going to critically examine our own ideas? But it is self-evident that the more we can focus on the issues confronting the company, rather than personality differences between posters, the better off we will all be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.