CST 0.00% 7.2¢ castile resources ltd

to post or not to post, page-3

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Have to disagree with you there. It was far too early to tell if it was turning into a flame war. All of the people involved were long time posters - i.e no trolls. There was only one post re SLX that I saw. The discussion was started by a post stating that shareholders would be happier if the CST directors took a leaf out of Dennis Kilroy's (SLA) book and took a more proactive approach toward shareholder wealth creation. It was not off topic as the poster was very careful not to make any statements re the merits or otherwise of SLA other than to say that it's director has some beneficial ideas. There were a couple of posts complaining that they had been given a hard time when they tried to discuss the merits of the SLA product line and responses that the same happens on the CST thread from time to time. There was also a post expressing surprise that someone might suggest that the CST directors could improve their performance in certain areas. - OUTRAGEOUS!! (LOL)

All pretty benign in my book and all abitrarily deleted without an explanation, so no one really knows what not to do in future. A least you can have a robust discussion here positive or negative without TOO much interference. Gotta be a good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 226091 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 15337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.