TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

to procrastinatora and nervous nellies

1. 974 Posts.
    OK peoples - firstly, I apologise if any of my previous posts have been the cause of consternation with holders. However, some posts I have read in that last 24 hrs have been baseless crap. The discussion of post frac technicals when none of the posters have any idea of what they are talking about is nothing short of rediculous. How about getting back to the basics.
    1 Warro field has enough gas to supply Perth and the SW of WA for 25+ years
    2 Warro3 initially flowed substantially prior to water entering the well.
    3 Prior to drilling Warro4, TSV contracted the best international expertise on granite wash gas with water issues
    4 The drilling of Warro4 was reported as seamless
    5 The fraccing of Warro4 was reported as seamless
    6 Flow rates are slow progress based on the extraction of frac fluids from the well
    Reports from the company have been steady but without any real factual information especially the all important flow rates from Warro4 - too much cut'n'paste info.
    The sp today closed at 4 cents. Duvernay prospect more than covers this if not potentially 3 fold 9my opinion only of course). Shame we have not been privvy to any recent action/business dealing here.
    TSV as of end of last month are now the proud owners of a producing lease in Carnaby, Canada. Sadly the company has lacked any Anns in keeping us informed that the settlement has concluded and future plans appear to be kept well under wraps.
    Nervous nellies and procrastinators will read the Anns as they see fit. My play on this is that Warro4 is still being played with and the proof will be in the pudding with future flow rates.
    The problem we seem to have is with the reporting style of management - message to management , LIFT YOUR GAME!! Provide updates regularly on ALL prospects so holders are well informed on what an exciting prospect TSV appears to be! It is that simple - don't leave holders guessing, inform the market!!
    Message to JV, stop making excuses for management, especially Stephen. They are getting paid top $ - it is time they started earning it by keeping the market well informed!!!
    Goodluck holders, to me nothing has changed, TSV still looks a long term big bagger!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.