NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

In the month of January 2019, post-quarter end, Norwood’s sales...

1. Doz
    4,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4373
    In the month of January 2019, post-quarter end, Norwood’s sales team have obtained early commitments to undertake such internal pilots of the World Voicemail service with several major international telcos (each with more than 10 million subscribers), commencing this quarter.Norwood will provide further details in respect of the terms of the pilots at the appropriate time.

Extract from December 2018 quarterly . ( note , several and size ! )

Norwood have also provided indications that these pilots are following the same path as the Spark contract , which was much less than the 12 to 18 month timeframe that we have also been informed upon . Certain rewards were based upon the company signing a new $1,500,000 agreement before 31/08/19 , this expected deal is now 6 months behind expectations . Based upon the information provided by Norwood , I don’t find it unreasonable to expect that at minimum one of these several pilots is ready to proceed this quarter based upon the provided information . I am certainly expecting overdue announcements in relation to revenue raising deals and until the company provides information that contradicts this , I will continually expect an overdue or due deal very shortly , this quarter or next .
    I also believe if we are delayed until the next quarter, more than one deal is highly possible .
    All in my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 70102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.