NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

To raise $200K for Spark NZ deal, page-9

1. 3,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    Ok.. so that just proves the agenda further mate.
    You think the accumulation is rubbish!
    No matter how much t50 proof!
    Doz even posted a list last week..
    Every list shows top holders increasing, but you think it's rubbish.
    Who has been constantly reloading buys all the way from 4, mid 4's, high 4's.. who bought the 500k+ today?
    Who was buying 800k a day in previous weeks?
    Who is the 250k buy at 4.9 that appeared immediately after a previous order was filled?

Your post makes no sense..
    It's not pinnacle accumulating, it's several others NOT able to get the placement!
    More than pinnacle want in!!

Nothing new from you though.
    You were the main opposition to me proving hidden sub holders that were eventually revealed.
    You constantly dismissed every but of liat info.
    You said all the nominees holdings were definitely thousands of smaller holders, definitely not hiding sub holders.
    You were proven completely wrong when they were revealed, and of course, no acknowledgement at all!

Now we have blatant accumulation going on. I know which holding (majority, there's more than 1 buying).
    I won't bother posting info, because that will no doubt be some other reason to get my posts modded..
    but it's more obvious than ever before it's getting bought up, and you're trying to dismiss and argue against the proof, again!?
    Haven't you had a bad enough time of it with predictions lately?

Again, contradiction.. only days ago you posted a like that was evidence nor was bring bought up by instos or insiders.
    Do you remember you posted that, only days ago!?
    You tried to twist it in to a negative, which was baffling.

So within days, you're posting links showing instos buying up Nor, and just to argue against everything I post, a few days later, you're now contradicting, and saying the accumulation is rubbish!

Unbelievable. Anything for a downramp, or to negatively oppose a holder, no matter how much posting contradiction, within a few days!

..and if we present top holder lists again this week...
    or if sub holders trigger further notices?
    Next downramp topic, hey!

C'mon.. put some consistency in to the posts, rather than being purely against everything.
    Last edited by Holla: 12/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.442K 48.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 782 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.