CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

to reasure myself, page-7

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Funny you say that.

I rang Ruth, she had diverted the phone to her mobile and she was in the car. She asked me to call back in 15mins.

Called back and she told me MS was in Dubai. I said i would'nt bother him, but she insisted, so i did.

He emailed me back about 6 hours later with a responce to every single question (even the junior retail ones). He was not through all of his meetings as he said he was going to raise some of the issues that day. So he obviously took the time during a break to respond to me, a nobody.

All i can say is that from all appearances the guy is very hardworking and is determined to make this happen.

It is natural that he would try to give a warm and fuzzy as he is the CEO. But specific on the spot detailed questions puts you in control.

There is PLENTY of detail to come out of CVI in the near future. They (management) know it is make or break time for some of the larger holders and insto's watching on the side for Caplin's report/ financing and blocks etc. Remember MS has been roadshowing in the USA and here to brokers. Plenty of ties in Dubai as well for financing.

At this stage of the game your either in, or waiting for confirmation.

Bacchus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.