SRK 11.0% 3.7¢ strike resources limited

If D&C are going to loose if it goes court, then it wouldnt be a...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If D&C are going to loose if it goes court, then it wouldnt be a very smart move for D&C.
    The end result for D&C in court would be they walk away from a major project with vertually nothing.

"Bloomberg
    Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. (JSP), India’s second-biggest steelmaker by value, is approaching an iron ore mine acquisition in West Africa for at least $2 billion as it seeks raw material to feed its factories at home and in Oman.
    The investment will secure deposits of at least 1 billion metric tons and include building a transport line, Executive Director Manish Kharbanda said in an interview, without identifying the seller. The New Delhi-based company has looked exhaustively for reserves in Sierra Leone, Ghana, Mauritania, Sudan, Gabon and Liberia, he said."

Still seems to be a bit of money around for iron ore. Gives some sort of perspective of what D&C would be walking away from, with AF having $30B of ore in the ground.
    I think D&C will try and stump up some money to buy out SRK, even if it is less than the $27m + loans offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.005(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $6.085K 167.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120945 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 50805 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.