EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

to retest lows, page-19

1. 266 Posts.
    re: to retest lows sambo Fair comment. The reason I like EXT is that its been a good trading stock in the past to me. However not being blinded by all the faith and hope being expressed by long term holders Im simply being patient for an opportune moment to re-enter. And that will occur when a buying signal emerges - so far it hasnt happened of late. Now when I see ppl saying BUY when plainly the stock is obviously not wanted in the market I question/criticise their judgement. Fundamentals tell only part of the story. They dont say anything about the best time to buy nor about the future risks that may occur before production For that a price chart can help but its not perfect. So to make my point crystal clear for you: Fundamentals look good at the moment but the timing is horrible. Exhorting people to have faith and hope in a stock that is going south is just plain stupid. Youd be better off advising them to sell and re enter when the price has bottomed. Or to invest in other U stocks

>>i use criticism and negativity for firming my views and gaining more confidence in what i believe in...
    punters u been posting far too much on ext to not want to have a sniff of it..too obvious..if u didnt like the stock u wouldnt bother...
    fendementals speak for themselves...patience is all we require....how bout u tell me why is no good then?<<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.