ADV 3.70% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

I considered after seeing the way TON seems to have gone down...

1. 98 Posts.
    I considered after seeing the way TON seems to have gone down that I did not feel comfortable with the risk/reward equation as I understood it with current management in place.

I came to the conclusion that for the time being my capital might be better used elsewhere. I already bought into GXY, MCT and NMT a fair while ago and got into ADV much more recently to round out with a potential early up and comer.

So I have lurked here for a few weeks with nothing to really add, however the BB thing and the bringing to light of recent events at TON currently does not pass the sniff test in my opinion, so I figured the other three were enough lithium exposure and I would risk manage a little by balancing/diversifying.

There is every chance ADV may go well, and the BB type thing is just another risk factor of many that a junior explorer might face (whether it is real or perceived I don't know). I wish all the best of luck to everyone still holding, I may even buy back in sometime.

I also hasten to add that I don't know BB in any way and rely on unsubstantiated opinions of others that I also don't know, who could have unknown agendas - so I may have it all wrong, which is the chance I take.

I had thought the point of the forum was to allow a range of views to be expressed so others could form opinions of their own. As such I thought I would share why I sold and where I redeployed - anyone else should come to their own conclusions and act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $13.64K 98.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 152425 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 92607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.