DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

to see ourselves as others see us ...

1. SDK
    17 Posts.
    Generally I do find the comments helpful in this place. The adverse ones don't really worry me having an earlier construction industry background.

As we all know the INT model is all about Embedded Networks and getting more of them on the slate. With all the time you guys spend on the this report there are other aspects you can help with. eg - the web site, how we describe ourselves, how the market sees us, how do we get more on google, newsletters to developers, presentations at conferences?
    How do we let developers know that their dead assets can be earning them money?
    Remember every word spoken on these gossip columns is searchable by google et al and a potential investor or customer sees this what is he going to think?

Yes I try and have a look once a week and I really don't learn anything except that it appears that everyone could be happier. I too am a share holder (I have paid for shares) and it very rare for me to buy any Australian technology stocks but once Bob and Ian changed the focus onto Embedded Networks I became considerably more confident that we can do better.

There must be some of you who can do positive things for the company? All the strange goings on and models before I came onto the board are past - draw a line and move on.

Simon Kemp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.