DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

additionally...ann:'14 January 2009 $16 million projected sales...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    additionally...

ann:

'14 January 2009 $16 million projected sales within Ausmeter Intermoco Limited (ASX:INT), a leading provider of energy and water management solutions through its Utiligy brand, is pleased to announce that its wholly owned Ausmeter business has been selected to deliver up to $16 million of new metering projects over the next two years. The projects are for the supply of metering & communication equipment in high rise apartment blocks to two major utility companies throughout the east coast of Australia. These projects are the result of the successful completion of extensive trials over the past 6 months. First orders to the value of $500,000 have already been received in January 2009. Ausmeter is being rebranded Utiligy Gas and is now fully integrated into the Utiligy business model. The Utiligy group of brands brings together a suite of solutions to help customers manage electricity, gas and water consumption. Utiligy helps customers monitor and measure their energy and water consumption and then provides solutions to help reduce consumption. The $16 million in future projects is an important step in the growth of the company following the business restructure and board and management changes that began in May 2008. Intermoco Chief Executive Officer Mr Jeff Robertson commented ?We are very excited about the orders coming through for our energy and water management solutions. The market for our solutions is growing strongly and we are actively pursuing opportunities.?

obviously the amount mentioned above didnt hit the books as per robertsons predictions.. and obviously the writer was a past director.. but as shareholders, thats not our problem is it? geoff gave reference to these amounts hitting the P&L in a period from 2009 to 2011. we as shareholders dont care who writes the announcements , we rely and are reasonably entitled to rely on the information provided to us via asx..

have ur current team offered a downgrade to us on the above prior gas ann? have u advised us it didnt pan out as planned, the fact that u personally didnt arrange or write that past ann is IRRELEVENT. its ur duty as directors to review and update us. thats what being a team player is all about? it seems like many directors have showed up at this company wanting to show us how COOL they are.. but who has the kahunas to show us how COOL the Intermoco company is?

IMO,reviewing past asx releases by others b4 u.. thats ur cross to bear as a director, u need to take heed of what past directors have promised or PREDICTED as well as what ur fellow present collegues have, ur now a spokesperson for the company. anything to the contrary to me would be unprofessional. we all want to move forward.. but sometimes 'spring' cleaning must occur to enable it?

ur mate adrian ballantine got away with crapping on via the asx over at NWT for years, i got stung there by the crap PR and economic speak LIES there. i wont be conned in this venture mate.

its not my job as a shareholder to just 2nd guess and assume personally that mr robbertson over predicted etc etc. u chose to pick up the batton mate, so ur wearing the glory and also the DIRT that was borne on it prior to ur appointment. its up to u guys to wash it not us thats part of earning a salary is for?

good evening

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.