DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

to see ourselves as others see us ..., page-3

1. 1,396 Posts.
    incidentially, it is not the job of the investor to work on most of ur above mentioned comments.. that job falls in the hands of staff and marketing etc within INT. of which for many prior years has been practically non existent. and as of present has vast room for improvement.

not sure what u implying in terms of INT webpage? how is it ppl here on hc(investors) can remodel that? we arent employees or contractors of the business u work for? thats a bit weird to mention isnt it?

altho i agree its imperative an investor maintiains a constructive viewpoint and good attitude for the business. essentially this forum on hc is a place for all colours of discussion.

if intermoco thru its own planning and employee activities had adequate marketing and internet exposure plans, this hc would not be the only result that one would find thru the google search engine.

attitude is everything, but leading is another? if directors are going to come on this forum expecting nothign but inspiration, they may be better served just listening to anthony robbins tapes etc!

michael1979 and others that have been venting excessively of late, altho it is quite displeasing to read , and at times over the top, well they are well entitled to express themselves? i dont think u will win any votes mr kemp if u come here offering such lectures?

i would focus my attentions if i were u on solving the very issues u speak of as an EMPLOYEE of intermoco, as most of what u mentioned aboved are things that only intermoco employees can truly solve on the job.

gday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.