FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

to sell or not to sell...that is the question, page-3

1. 51 Posts.
    https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/scams/investment-scams/inflating-the-share-price#what

I think everything is explained in this website perfectly, and specifically states:

"On websites, internet forums and blogs – 'realistic' and 'professional' web operators claim to give 'share tips', 'investment opportunities' or 'inside knowledge"

and this

"Pump and dump scams are illegal. The operators of the scams can be charged with misleading investors with false rumours relating to stock exchange listed companies. If found guilty, the operators of pump and dump scams can be jailed and fined heavily."

Considering just weeks ago the share price was at 0.008c and it peaked at 0.080c that is a 1000% gain for some holders in less than 20 weeks, and now the price has collapsed from the 52 week high. I think it is time for ASIC to investigate personally and I am considering filing a report just so ASIC can clear it up.

I got this stock at 0.020c so I am still currently in profit making territory, but people exacerbating outlandish claims of deals done and providing no evidence is completely wrong and misleading to certain members that do not post but read and act on what they read. Let the stock run on its fundamentals, not rumors.

I hope for FAS and all holders that funding will go through in the near future, but I do not want to make a prediction for when, cause that would be based purely on speculation, and if it wasn't that then that would verge on insider trading if I knew something others did not, which undermines the integrity of the ASX itself, furthermore it is illegal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.