GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

to skol

1. 10,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    Skol what i and many other no doubt wanna know is why are you really such a hard line gold bear.

Im a gold bull, but im not an extremist hard line gold bull, im very open minded, ill admit gold could fall $100, hell ill even admit gold could fall back to $1,000 (before going up again)

But you wont even admit gold has gone up 10yrs in a row, you wont even admit gold went up $34 last night will you?

why cant you see gold has the chance to get to $2000/oz because of all the troubles in the world financial system.
    why are you so stuck in your position that you cant even accept that gold HAS gone up and might even continue to go up?

Why are you such a hard line gold bear skol, really?

i really think it must be one of 2 things

1.) your really an options trader and youve got alot of short options of GLD

2.) your really a gold bull, youve missed the run and you want gold to fall to $900 so you can buy in because you think you missed gold run.

theres nothing else that can really explain your extreme gold bearish hardline stance skol, why else would you be wasting your time here?

why arnt you on the silver forum telling them how silver is OVER valued? becaue you dont play the silver paper market?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.