EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

#tim - I speak for myself, IMO.BRU has huge plans over the next...

1. 11,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6509
    #tim - I speak for myself, IMO.

BRU has huge plans over the next 24 months. It is currently undertaking an EPT for its Ungani discovery, which has a high probability of having 20mmboe. In the greater Ungani area, BRU believes there is approx 300mmboe to still be found with similar formations.

The $5.3 Million that BRU would have to pay OBL to earn back into Blackreef1 is simply not a good value proposition for BRU.

That $5.3 Million would pay for another well in the Greater Ungani area, with a very high chance of success at finding 20 Million boe or more....

While the blackreef area, as I think I have read, as at best 20mmboe to be found, with multiple wells needed (approx 10 going by the logic of 2mmboe maximum per hole). So, at best BRU would be getting %30 of the area, which at best case, will contain 6mmboe net to BRU....

So, just looking at the numbers, BRU has better options elsewhere. Sorry, no intention of downramping here, I really hope OBL find big amounts of oil, gas, shale and coal in their tenements.

Good luck to all OBL shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 67139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.