SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I am going to present the past, one at a time.Sugar Zone - Spent...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I am going to present the past, one at a time.

Sugar Zone - Spent $139 millioin for a white elephant, PROBABLY ABOUT 200 MILLION NOW and another 100 to 200 million to get going to profitability ???
    In the mean time the management (lets say Turkeys), nay we are the Turkeys, well muppets, we do not even get a dividend, the management are making millions for what ???
    What a WOKE system.!

Sugar Zone - A new mine in a prominent metals province ▪ Compelling value proposition to enter a Tier 1 jurisdiction- Acquired Harte Gold in February 2022 for A$139.5 million (cash andscrip), simultaneously extinguished 2% property wide NSR and closed outhedge book- Entry price presents a measured entry and compelling value propositionfor the acquisition of a producing gold mine and associated land packagein a proven and established prominent metals district▪ FY23 outlook- Significant progress on capital investment program to improve currentoperating performance and margins ($40m over FY23 & FY24)- Implement changes to operational practices to provide platform tointroduce fit for purpose mining equipment and meet industry benchmarkproductivities- $7.5 million (~71,000m) surface and underground drilling programcommenced to target the significant exploration within and immediatelyadjacent to the mine- Permits received for increased mine and mill capacity limits of 1,400 and1,500 tpd respectively- 45,000 – 50,000 ounces at AISC A$2,250 – 2,550/oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.