To Snooker. Mossad terror Inc., page-4

1. 5,748 Posts.
    Fallguy - Mossads secret war, how Israel duped th Fallguy,

Secret services all over the world including Australia have “dirty trick” departments, some are better at it than others.

It could very well be that all or part of all the reasons you have mentioned maybe be appropriate.

I also think that there has been a collective guilt, not only over the holocaust, but over everything that has occurred to the Jewish race both prior and more specifically after the advent of Christianity.

Whatever the reason, the west needs Israel just as much as Israel needs the West. Israel is more than just an oasis in the middle of nowhere. It is strategically placed to cater for the needs of the west and those who really think about it can see why. I won’t elaborate here, it’s simply too long.

I can tell you that despite any misgivings you or others might have against the Mossad, their intelligence network has saved the collective butts of the USA, GB and more countries than you can poke a stick at. You don’t think for one moment that China doesn’t get their help with their own insurgents, or countries in the EU?

It’s politics, mate just politics. And politicians will say one thing publicly but in private agree to the exact opposite.

No country is going to walk away in disgust from anything and if they did, maybe it would be for the better. Sooner or later Israel’s patience will be tested to the limit, and the powers to be will just have to cop it sweet.

Re the Mossad, you may view it as a dangerous liability, we Jews view it as an insurance policy. A damn good one. We believe that god works in wonderous yet strange ways and if this is what we need, and he willed it then that’s the way it’s gonna be. And to those who don’t believe in god, that’s the way it’s gonna be anyway.

(I did detect a slight difference in the tone of your post, that’s why I bothered to reply)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.