hmmmmm maybe I have to say that my experience with 'alongside'...

1. 80,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmmm

maybe

I have to say that my experience with 'alongside' technologies drives me bloody bananas

fax ------------------- grrrrrrh ------------- what sort of cave dwelling twits still use fax now and won't email???

bloody doctors and the like --------- dinosaurian

I am presently in the UK - and, boy - this IS dinosaurian - half of the country cannot understand metric - the other half cannot understand imperial

many of the younger ones who at least know of imperial - know what 1/4 is - but, don't understand what 1/8th is

they apparently have to sell stuff by what price per whatever - they buy it in

so - if they buy something in by the kilo - then, they have to sell it by the kilo

if they buy it by the pound - then, they have to price it out and sell it by the pound

???????????????? basically - it's 'no idea' territory.

Over 50% - maybe 70% of the phones stop working inside buildings and, that's with 4G ---------- OMG - what's going to happen with 5G??

so, no - I don't go with using multiple technologies or systems -- the very last thing one wants is something like -- imperial lengths mixed with metres, AF, whitworth mixed with metric - on and on and on - it's a bloody nightmare

IMO - if one is going to change - then, change - it would be helpful if one changes to something that works though

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.