TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

The big two wanted to harvest which was disclosed at the Jakarta...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    The big two wanted to harvest which was disclosed at the Jakarta meeting last year. Although the Risco UBO had a stooge there.

Since then, there has been plenty of oil recently uncovered and TAP has declared that has extended the Field Life by two years.

It appears there is even more to come, "The recently discovered East Fault Block 300 reservoirs present a further development opportunity. No development plans exist and therefore RISC has assumed that these reservoirs would be developed by 3 additional horizontal producers starting in 2020. See Page 115. “ Would these three reservoirs extend the Field Life by another two years? It is not exploration now and is classed as contingent. The new 500 sands have been tagged as reserves. However, we have only had estimations from TAP and Risco.

I am hoping they begin harvesting after the Woollybutt Restoration is done. The Manora Restoration is four years off and it looks to me that will be out to six years eventually. They can slide a bit off into another account each quarter to cover that.

I know that they don't want me to be too happy with a franked dividend, but a capital return will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.