CUE 5.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

to task, page-58

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have enjoyed engaging with you Entropylord.(You're the only one that has)
    You have kicked me into research mode, and I know a lot more now than I did two days ago.
    Hopefully along this ride, so do others.

But please, please do not tell me "Lets just let them get on with it, and not worry about how it will be developed.

How they "get on with it", and how, and when "they develop it" will have a massive effect on the future share price of CUE.

Some here thought Woodside would swoop in, find gas and set up production wells straight away.

Well, unless Woodside change their (already in place) Program, this is not going to happen.(Please see Woodside's website)
    Best case for Caterina is 2014.

This changes everything.
    This could mean a spike per sud.
    A bigger spike if gas, and then nothing for 3-4 years as Woodside sits on it and the share price drops away, as they go after easier gas fields.

How could the time line of development of Caterina, not have already been discussed here.
    It took me less than 15 min. to find out that Woodside would not be adding gas out side of Pluto, until train 3 (2014.)

Some here say (with a gleam in their eye) Don't worry, Artemis with be a duster, but we still have Caterina.
    I think they mite want to re think which project they are rooting for. (No you Entropylord)

Artemis will set CUE's share price on fire, and if there has to be a C/R for Caterina down the track, it will be at a much higher price than 25 cent. 80?

I have respect for your posts and your knowledge,(which is way above mine).
    But you are stating some things as fact, which we are all guilty of.

By the way, the Perseus pipe line is a similar size and is a 11tcf resource.(Pluto 4.5tcf)
    And Woodside does not shear your concerns of the technical
    difficulties on connecting more gas lines, as the plan for Pluto is 27 feeds. (200-400m of water. Divers, not robots)

I do take your point that it is unlikely that CUE's of the gas at Artemis would anyone else but it is worth a good discussion.
    Given CUE's adversity to risk, I would put a pipe line to shore, out of the question.
    That means their stuck with Petrobras.
    That begs the question. Why the drama a but they share of the gas if it wasn't to go some where else.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $7.509K 72.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 595966 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 401697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.