KAR 5.64% $1.51 karoon energy ltd

Look..I can respect 100% diferent views,but 12 people support...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Look..I can respect 100% diferent views,but 12 people support the idea we have so many shorts because they read the texts here and blalala..

My gosh... Is between fun, joke, and dramatic...

Please allow me give you some other alternatives

a) The share is shorted because the market see a LONG TIME NO NEW BUYERS BUY OUR SHARE
    b) The share is shorted because the Company spent 150m with Grace and raise similar capital raising at 5.00 !!
    c) The share is shorted because they notice the funds that are Kar holders also make fair and good money selling at 4 and buying back at 3
    d) The share is shorted because basically all retail disapered by lack of actions of all board that play as "doesn't matter retail"
    e) the share is shorted because is pathetic see a company in ASX 200 where the CEO holds 4% and feels confortable to employ his two sons, his daughder in law and the daugher of another member and pay 60m wages with ridiculous share development
    f) the share is shorted because people "support" the board instead to say to them "enough guys... just enough" begin to stop such expenses,stop to plau is a private company and deliver the share price or be courageous and stepdown.
    g) The share is shorted because every single new in newspapers come always with some "suspicious" note (like give a good new but place a "question" in the middle of the text trowing the good new to the junk.
    h) the share is shorted because every single announcement looks like a letter to geologists and not to sharehodlers.
    I) the share is shorted because in spite of "so good price" no one single Director bought one single share doesn't matter if 5,if 4 if 3 if 2.60. They are not interested to buy at any "good price"
    j) the share is shorted because our CEO every single time justify the share went backwards because something completely aside of his capability to solve (like cycles etc). Doing that the shorters take advantage of weak CEO that are capable to blame others but =don't feel at least reasonable to benchmark the others and see "our" share and "others" shares.
    k) The share is shorted because the company not tofay, not this week, not this month not this year, not 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 uyears,the share is shorted because the price goes back even day after the "good announcement is made".
    Why ?
    Because they don't believe any "real action" will be taken by the board...(yes the bard will answer.. and what can we do we are "victims"... While they play victims they full their pockets and their families with amazing wages bonus (imagine in expenses what is going on..like dinners,lunches, travels and so on)..
    l) the share is shorted because exist a huge lack of shame and no governance to really make deep audit and question what is going on... I don't feel happy to know trough Pegasus that the Tims wife is Directors in Peru (she knows about Peru as much I know about Australia !!!)
    Shame,shame shame..

The share is shorted because is reallu easy target and will remain until somebody wuth pants take over and buy the company and begin to manage the assets properly and the expectations too..
    Until that happens,you 12 supporters can easily tell "the share is shorted because Cato and some other "crazy" guys write poor texts,,

Poor ?

Poor in my pocket after I bought Karoon... and maybe because my poorly vision to know that alswyas exist 12 ignorant supporters even under such shame situation...

Now at 3.3 we are 0.70 cents up in relation the price previous sell of Browse.. 250 x 0.70 = 170 million up against a negociation involving 850m.

Who you really support ?

Anyway.

I decided not vote with Pegasus by low level of "directors" suggested but be 100% sure I also DONT SUPPORT in anyway the current board.
    I decided vote nule..like expressing to current board..No I don't Pegasus but I dont support you also !

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
-0.090(5.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.59 $1.51 $5.993M 3.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 16942 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 83860 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.