KAR 6.27% $1.50 karoon energy ltd

shak - you are right it is in this dispute a red herring -...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    shak - you are right it is in this dispute a red herring - however i posted in elongated prose unlike JT's this morning.Good stewardship identifies potential conflicts/ problems etc and addresses them before they get to this stage..... so now we are all wiser after the event - the issues of employers should have been a massive issue for KAR after the last AGM and getting nailed at the AGM ; identify and know that this corporate governance / nepotism perceived or otherwise would be a possible issue for the 2014 and agitation?

Of course they didn't know this would be accompanied by nefarious trading for other reasons - but i reckon many times we have all read KAR was a TO target - so if your getting that sort of info fed to you - line your ducks up -

SP is one way to target you and there are others NEPOTISM a hatred between a minority stakeholder and the Chairman that wasn't always the case - "Know they Enemy - Art of War - others say these are 'red herring's - not to a large majority, red posts here and not to an independent like ISS

Last nights Announcement is a case in point - why the bringing forward of the position last night? It isn't desperation but an Act again of the tail , and in the case of Pegasus we perceive it to be very small is wagging the dog - they have got ISS on their side - we need to act ...after the horse has bolted ( sorry mighty trying to keep it to 23 idioms per post)

And if i may indulge - the bigger the size of the price the greater the games and we should not have expected this to not get dirty and every tactic being used - WE SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS. Remember the monkey's in the jungle don't fight fair

Anyway JT's post says all the same in 3 lines so read it - simpler
    Last edited by Black Swan: 16/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
-0.100(6.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.59 $1.50 $6.683M 4.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 28359 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 101949 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.