PUA 20.0% 0.2¢ peak minerals limited

to the board and especially opaline, page-11

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hello eatingapple.

Perhaps you might appreciate Matt.7.1 ff. I notice you have made a total of six posts since joining HC a few weeks ago, yet your posts show you have the depth of knowledge that comes from years navigating the site.

In your earlier post you used the phrase 'Pump and Dump' and now you use "rampers". Today I take the opportunity to refute both these unsubstantiated insults.

I've seen plenty of pump 'n dump in action over the years. Generally the timescale is measured in weeks or less and the company is of little intrinsic worth. I've been supporting HEG for a long while, years I would think. The company has reopened a goldmine on a brownfield site and is producing gold. I know because I've made it my business to visit the site and I've held a day's production in my hands. I'm glad to say I needed two hands and even happier knowing that a day's production now is even heavier. HEG is a producing goldminer with substantial exploration assets to boot. I support them, I will continue to support them and I sleep easy.

I trade a proportion of my holdings and at any time I am likely to be in the market buying and selling. I bought and sold last week and very likely will do the same next week. I use my knowledge of the company to buy and sell to my personal advantage. The Marxists may not like it but that's not my problem. I believe the market is at its best when there is wide access to reliable information. Through this site I get to share my expertise and I benefit from the insights of others. However, the reliability of the information is crucial. I check and recheck what I put out but I see myself as part of a team not some kind of guru. I like to see lively discussion because its a good way to crystallise truth. If I've got something wrong, I absolutely want to know about it. I make every effort to be truthful. I don't deliberately ramp.

If you see one of my posts you feel is wrong or unsubstantiated, please TOU it or better still write a thoughtful post and justify your opinion. I like to be able to value the opinions of others but an unsubstantiated accusation has very little value.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3 1.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 30533666 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34325910 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.