PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

some good post here tonite...and nk, once again a well written...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    some good post here tonite...and nk, once again a well written post, and true to my beliefs.

you could pick any gold bull market, the cycles are very similar, and help you trace where things may head. im a firm believer in cycles, micro to macro...even the summer period in pog itself since the bottom some 8 years ago, has been very reliable cycle to enter into. On a longer term view, as i see it we are at about 1975 in the run for pog in us$.
    this is why i have been trading with the aim to increase my core holdings as i go, trying to accumulate as much stock using the short term swings to the final blow out to be witnessed sometime in the turn of the decade. when it gets to those dizzying heights, im sure all here now will be able to recognise it and act accordingly.

http://goldprice.org/charts/history/gold_all_data_o_usd.png
    ps ther are better charts out there, but this was easy to get.

gold stocks in themselves are very fickle, and choosing wisely a given, but changing and going with the everyday operations a must. scrutinise every possible scenario, because the carpet can be pulled out from under you very quickly. some coming to mind could be the likes of bdg, bgf the list can go on and on, but its important to be flexible, unemotional, and listen to the market.
    going with some of the riskier small caps at this time can potentially give results, thats my aim. just look at the late 80's early 90's small caps like microsoft, apple, sun, etc and see what potential these smaller smarter goldies are one day capable of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.