PUA 0.00% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

to the board and especially opaline, page-5

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Just back from work as usual. Chatzyboy you are a true gentleman. Its pretty hard to say sorry and I'm sure you have gone up a million times in everyones estimation. We would love to have you back even if you do not hold stock as you can make a serious contribution to the topics of discussion.

Today has been another busy day for HEG. 1.5m shares traded. I understand and more or less predicted that the share price would take a hit but I expect it to bounce back more than ever from tomorrow. As mentioned by others we are now getting international exposure and this can only be good for the company. To those who sold out on sheer emotion and the fact that at sometime in the future HEG would need to borrow more, I have this plea, please consider the bigger picture. Anyway, its all upto you, but we will always welcome you back anytime. Tomorrow I'm sure the sp will close 27.5 and from next week we are on our way. Please remember all companies no matter how big borrow money and have a debt that they carry. HEG is no different. OP great to see you have penned some words of wisdom and no one wishes you ill. Now to happier and more prosperous times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $36.76K 7.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399917 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12929448 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.