PUA 0.00% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

to the board and especially opaline, page-8

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Good on ya, Uncleart. I feel the heavy buying will start again tomorrow and the share price will start to blast off. I still reckon Oppies are a great buy and once the share price goes past 30c we will not revisit the 20's again. Therefore, the oppies between 25 and 30c will be a bargain and very profitable. It all depends on PB and the good news he can deliver over the next 4to5 weeks or so. A JORC though not critical will be a huge boost to the sp. Why do I feel there is something extra special round the corner???? This is not ramping but I would not for a minute think that the Board would be so foolish to announce a capital raising so close to the oppies conversion if they didn't have some good news around the corner. I wish all holders well including the lucky Director. I will obey one of the Christian teachings 'Though shall not covet thy neighbours property' Long live HEG. OP I cannot wait 20 years for HEG to be another Newcrest as I'll probably be dead by then. I've already waited 5 years and seen it go to 50+ c then back to .095 and now at 26c. I've had my share of highs and lows but have enjoyed the roller coaster ride, with my HEG cap on. I need a gold biscuit as well. Good night folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $27.96K 5.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 21844402 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1364371 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.