GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

To the board of GXY, page-48

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi mainy I totally agree and I was thinking the same thing so as the agm approaches let's organise it. I'd love to go out after for drinks and get everyone's thoughts, share ideas and hear everyone's journey. It can be an unofficial retail gxy shareholders post agm meeting and debrief. We do need the likes of ac, bron, thesi, Tinman and many other great posters there though!

I tell you the lt holders in gxy are pretty die Hard supporters. I really get the sense that a lot of us are in gxy for more then just an appreciating Sp but rather also because we believe in the whole ev and battery storage revolution. We probably do deserve a little more consideration these days but I can just imagine tony and Martin under the pump with everyone throwing money at them now and these half billion dollar deals.
    Part of me wants to be critical of recent actions but part of me also wants to wait and see what comes out in the wash before critisizing too soon. Time will tell but it is starting to sound like a beauty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.