GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

To the board of GXY, page-67

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    'Funky' said, Quote: " Part of me wants to be critical of recent actions but part of me also wants to wait and see what comes out in the wash before critisizing too soon. Time will tell but it is starting to sound like a beauty."

The world's greatest 'investor' Warren Buffett, 'the Oracle of Omaha' once said, Quote:

"Find a great, but undervalued company, with a great management team, and a great product, with great public demand for that product, buy as much of its stock as you can possibly afford, and then hold it forever."

That's the sort of good solid plain and straight forward investment advice that I relied upon when I first bought my shares in GXY and following it has allowed me to not need to pretend to be any sort of investment 'Rokut-Scyuntist' and to ignore the daily SP manipulation tricks of those 'supposed Lithium experts' who blatantly speak with forked-tongues and have their own undeclared and hidden agendas, and to also sleep very soundly, every night.

As 'Funky' said 'Time will tell but it is ..also.. starting to sound like' ..that when it comes to GXY anyway, as Max Schubert, the first maker of Penfolds Grange said, ...Patience has its rewards...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.